05-09-13, 10:01 am
if you are an iphone user then you surely have noticed error 1600 in your phone. this error generally appears while restoring ios 4 custom firmware in your itunes. this is generally built with the help of pwnagetool 4.0. if you are facing itunes error 1600 while restoring your iphone with custom firmware 4.3.1 then there is always a method to fix iphone error 1600. many of the iphone users face these 1600 errors while trying to restore the firmware. so, here in this article let learn how to fix iphone error 1600? you need to make use of a tool called ireb. here, are the step by step instructions that provide iphone error 1600 solutions.
these steps are very quick and they are also not that much complicated for many users to solve the error on your own. ireb is software that helps one to solve this error. this is a kind of utility that helps us to downgrade our firmware otb 3.1.2. here are the steps for the same:
- first you are required to download ireb v3.1.2 utility from internet.
- now, run ireb as an administrator if you are making use of vista or windows 7 operating system.
- next you are required to put your iphone in dfu mode. if you are not sure how to do the same then ireb will give you a wizard that can guide you to do the same.
- after dfu mode, you need to select the model of your iphone.
- then install a program libusb with the step by step wizard of ireb. once this is done, you need to check a display counter and wait. your iphone gets a blank screen while this process is running. never try to start the process if you get white screen.
- now you libusb is installed correctly then you can proceed and open your itunes with the ireb windows that shows open itunes.
- this option will display a message that you found your device in recovery mode. press shift + restore key and hold it and wait, once you get a download firmware option then click on the same if you are interested in installing custom firmware or else you also have a choice of restoring your original firmware.
- after this process you are done with your task.